Why sit this course?
Increase Profitability & Impact Of Digital Marketing Activity
By getting more out of less with CRO, Cost Per Actions (CPA)s tumble
Blow Digital Conversion Rates Through The Roof
Laser-guided focus can comfortably drive 100%+ improvements in marketing activity
Become A Smarter Digital Marketer Today
Conversion Optimisation helps you work smarter, not harder
Smash Competitors WHILST Saving Money
Leave your competitors for dead, counting their Likes, streaming ahead on a shoe-string
Make Google & Facebook Work Harder For You
Attract better quality traffic, which ACTUALLY converts
What content is covered in this Course?
Latest search engine optimisation (SEO) insights and research
- How is SEO evolving?
- Important mobile and desktop search insights
- Search behaviour trends and developments
- Becoming Voice Search ready…
Understanding how search engines work and advanced features
- Making sense of search behaviour and intent
- Appreciating the different types of keywords
- Understanding the KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index) and how to maximise
- SEO in a mobile-first world
- The rise and rise of voice search
- Google My Business and AMP best practice
Ensuring Technical SEO factors are rocking
- Website crawling and indexation
- Conducting website audits, what matters and what doesn’t
- Google Search Console best practice
- Top site diagnostic tools
- Common technical site issues and easy fixes
- Optimising site functioning for mobile
- Ensuring your site’s Information Architecture stacks up
On-page & Off-Page Optimisation Best Practices
- On-page and off-page ranking factors explained
- Auditing on-page and off-page performance
- Understanding Trust and building Authority
- Measuring Domain Authority and how to improve
- Keyword research best practices
- Competitive benchmarking on keywords
- Deadly copywriting for SEO
- Making the most of internal linking
- Optimising websites for Local search
- Popular content formats for building in-bound links
- Leveraging content marketing and social media to build links
- Creating an effective SEO plan
Measuring and evaluating SEO campaigns using web analytics
- Using dashboards to simplify data and for easy analysis
- Overview and explanation of important Google Analytics language and jargon
- How to interpret traffic data
- Understanding user behaviours and how to visualise conversion funnels
Preview1. Training Agenda (13:13)
Start2. Search Marketing Trends & Forecasts (33:04)
Start3. Tracking SEO Performance & Conversions With Google Analytics (32:28)
Start4. Optimising SEO Campaigns For Search Intent Not Just Keywords (31:57)
Start5. Understanding The Longtail Principle (12:04)
Start6. Keyword Research Best Practice (15:17)
Start7. How Blended Search Results & Google My Business Impact SEO (15:43)
Start8. Rise Of Mobile-First And Its Implications For Organic Search (14:10)
Start9. Understanding How Search Algorithms Rank Content (9:25)
Start10. Technical SEO Factors – Helping Google Crawl & Index Your Website (48:06)
Start11. On-Page SEO – Ensuring Your Web Copy Is Search Engine Friendly (43:48)
Start12. Off-Page SEO – Building A Strong Link Profile For Your Website (29:19)
James Fitzgerald is the Executive Director of Programming at SMK.
SMK is a specialist learning and development organisation which exists to help businesses use social media, mobile and digital channels more effectively.
As Executive Director of Programming James is responsible for devising and developing all blue chip and corporate education programs. James is one of the most widely respected figures in digital marketing in APAC, having educated over 15,000 senior business decision makers on how they can use these channels more effectively, including leaders from: United Nations, Air NZ, MYER, McDonalds, NAB, P&G, Tourism Australia, Ralph Lauren, Westfield and various Government departments, to name just a few.
How does the Pricing work?
Become an SMK member for unlimited course access
Join SMK: Digital Excellence and access all online courses as they are released PLUS all Strategy Training Courses, Member Clinics, Technical Labs, Facebook Working Group Member Support and Live-Streams
SMK releases between 25-35 hours of new leading-edge, digital marketing eLearning course content each month, touching on everything from Facebook Marketing, to Google Analytics, Digital Copywriting and much more. Digital Excellence Membership packages start from just $85 +GST /month with plans for individuals and teams available.
Join hundreds of marketers today, from organisations like Sydney Metro, News Corp, Meat & Livestock Australia, Australian Youth Orchestra, Tourism Bendigo, Precision Group, Department of Education (QLD), City of Playford, Working Style (NZ), Timberland (NZ), Asics (NZ).
Access this course only
Get instant access to this online course for 30 days
Get started now!
Who is this course for?
Simply put, this course is for anyone who works with Online Marketing or is looking to enhance their activity and SEO rankings.