Why sit this course?
Outfox Richer, Bigger Rivals With Smart Google Ad Techniques
Smart companies trump rich companies every day when it comes to digital marketing, find out how you can too!
Combine SEM With Remarketing, Leaving Competitors For Dead
Dominate search engines and generate mountains of business leads
Understand Search Intent Better To Unlock Bargain Traffic
Intent is what matters, not keywords. Move beyond the basics and save $$$
Get Better Google Results For Less Money
Stay on top of all Google’s latest changes and innovations, maximising the opportunities they bring
Have The Confidence To Brief and Manage Agencies or Other Third Parties
What content is covered in this Course?
Latest search marketing and AdWords insights and research
- Important mobile and desktop search insights
- Search behaviour trends and developments
- Becoming Voice Search ready…
- Benchmarking: budgets, CTRs, CPCs and more
Latest AdWords updates and developments
- Overview of key developments on Google AdWords from last 12 months
- Moving beyond basic banner and search ads
- New ad formats, placements and opportunities reviewed
- Optimising Google AdWords campaigns for mobile
Understanding how search engines work and advanced features
- Appreciating the different types of keywords
- Understanding the KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index) and how to maximise
- Performing competitor analysis and benchmarking via industry
- Must have tools and techniques to identify competitor strategies
- The impact of mobile and local search
Google Search Engine Marketing (SEM) best practice
- Developing a comprehensive plan
- Creating an exhaustive keyword list
- Using long-tail keyword strategies to unlock bargain web traffic
- Matching keywords to ensure a good Quality Score (QS)
- Writing killer ad copy to attract ideal traffic
- Making the most of ad extensions
- Using landing pages to boost campaign performance
- Bidding options explained and explored
- Google search and remarketing - a match made in heaven
- Integrating SEM learnings into SEO
Google Display Network (GDN): Smart Remarketing & beyond
- Remarketing explained and unravelled
- Planning and setting up smart remarketing campaigns
- Running Facebook style ‘Custom Audiences’ and ‘Lookalikes’ on GDN
- Leveraging Google’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) on the GDN
Measuring and evaluating SEM and online display campaigns using web analytics
- Using dashboards to simplify data and for easy analysis
- Overview and explanation of important Google Analytics language and jargon
- Understanding user behaviours and how to visualise conversion funnels
- Moving beyond ‘last-click’ attribution to better understand customer journey
Preview1. Training Agenda (12:44)
Start2. Google Trends, Opportunities and Challenges (35:55)
Start3. Google's Ever-Expanding and Improving Ad Solutions (23:18)
Start4. Developing An Effective Measurement Framework To Maximise ROI (8:30)
Start5. Mastering Search Intent and Keyword Longtails (44:13)
Start6. Researching and Analysing Keywords For Ad Targeting (15:51)
Start7. How To Win The Google Ad Auction, Even With Limited Funds (28:10)
Start8. Translating Keyword Research Into High Performing Ad Campaigns (17:27)
Start9. Crafting Killer Google Ad Copy and Campaign Planning (21:36)
Start10. Google Display Network (GDN) Strengths and Weaknesses (9:44)
Start11. Google's New and Untapped Display Ad Targeting Options (20:02)
Start12. Producing High Converting Display Audiences and Ad Creative (15:36)
James Fitzgerald is the Executive Director of Programming at SMK.
SMK is a specialist learning and development organisation which exists to help businesses use social media, mobile and digital channels more effectively.
As Executive Director of Programming James is responsible for devising and developing all blue chip and corporate education programs. James is one of the most widely respected figures in digital marketing in APAC, having educated over 15,000 senior business decision makers on how they can use these channels more effectively, including leaders from: United Nations, Air NZ, MYER, McDonalds, NAB, P&G, Tourism Australia, Ralph Lauren, Westfield and various Government departments, to name just a few.
How does the Pricing work?
Become a member and access all courses
Join SMK: Digital Excellence and access all online courses as they are released PLUS all Live-Streams for 12 months
Access to all SMK Online Courses and Digital Live-Streams are available for SMK's Digital Excellence members. Over 100 hours of online courses will be released throughout 2019 as well as monthly Digital Live-Streams covering the most up-to-date optimisations and platform updates. Membership packages start from just $85 +GST /month with plans for individuals and teams available.
Access this course only
Get instant access to this online course for 30 days, for only $695 +GST.
Get started now!
Who is this course for?
Simply put, this course is for anyone who works with SEM or Online Advertising or is looking to enhance and accurately evaluate their advertising activity .