Why sit this course?
Get Past Just ‘Building Likes' - finally see Facebook ROI
Start using Facebook to change behaviour, nurture leads, drive traffic and sales
Run Facebook Ads People Don’t Hate
Use smart targeting to improve engagement whilst drastically reducing Facebook ad costs
Build & Grow Facebook Organic Reach
How to reduce Facebook content fatigue and reverse the Facebook newsfeed slide
Facebook Video Explosion – Live, 360, VR and beyond
Insights, tools, technologies and techniques for creating killer mobile-video content and ads
Facebook Messenger: Chatbots, Payments & Ads Galore
Keep up to date with latest Messenger innovations: chatbots, ads, offers and commerce
What content is covered in this Course?
Facebook Business Manager best practice
- Exploration of key Business Manager features
- Managing multiple users and integrating with Instagram
- Overview of Business Manager Publishing Tools, Pixels and Product Catalogues
Developing high converting Facebook Ad campaigns
- Understanding social ad best practice
- Facebook Power Editor major feature overview
- Advanced targeting features with Facebook Custom Audiences
- Email database integrations
- App users
- Exploration of new and updated Custom Audiences Engaged Users features
- Making the most of Facebook Canvas, Lead ads, Carousels, video ad units
- Using Facebook ads to drive: footfall, phone calls, offers, app downloads and qualified web traffic
Facebook Video – Live, Premiere, Watch Parties and beyond
- Latest Facebook video updates
- Why does most Facebook Live video flop?
- Making the most of real time video
- Facebook video ad best practice
- Social, mobile video tools and technologies
How to get cut through in the Facebook newsfeed
- How to survive in the Attention Economy
- Tailoring and targeting content effectively
- Unlocking hard to reach audiences using Dark Posts
- Understand and implement the key principles of News Feed Optimisation
- Proven techniques for growing your audience
Facebook Messenger Chatbots, advertising and payments updates
- Latest Facebook Messenger updates
- Facebook Messenger advertising and promotional opportunities
- The evolving customer experience with Chatbots
- Tools and technologies for creating Messenger Chatbots
- Facebook Messenger commerce and payments
Facebook customer experience & reputation management
- Using SEO tactics to optimise your Facebook profiles
- What you need to know to stay on the right side of the law, i.e. defamation, copyright infringements, etc.
- Dealing with trolls and negativity on your company page
- How to foster and encourage healthy two-way debate
- Developing internal systems and processes for escalating and managing crisis situations
- Managing the negative minority and mobilising the silent, satisfied majority
Facebook commerce - turning 'Likes' into customers
- Integrating Facebook into the broader marketing mix
- Using Facebook to drive footfall, nurture leads and online traffic
- Facebook Insights data analysis
- Integrating Facebook Insights with Google Analytics (GA)
Preview1. Facebook Marketing Overview & Agenda (9:07)
Start2. How COVID-19 Has Impacted Facebook Marketing (34:26)
Start3. Facebooks New Privacy & Messaging-Focused Future (16:32)
Start4. Marketing and Communicating via Messenger (37:34)
Start5. Facebook Algorithm, Community Management & Live Video (29:47)
Start6. How To Revive Flagging Non-live Facebook Video (22:25)
Start7. Facebook Groups and Offline Community Building (17:40)
Start8. Facebook Business Manager and Account Management Best Practice (24:59)
Start9. Unlocking The Power Of The Facebook Pixel Beyond Just Remarketing (36:47)
Start10. Thinking About Facebook Ads More Strategically (36:05)
Start11. Facebooks Ad Approvals And The Learning Phase (20:25)
Start12. Facebook Audiences, Ads Library & Creative Hub (16:56)
Start13. Developing High Performing Facebook Ad Funnels (27:57)
Start** ACCESS SLIDES HERE **
James Fitzgerald is the Executive Director of Programming at SMK.
SMK is a specialist learning and development organisation which exists to help businesses use social media, mobile and digital channels more effectively.
As Executive Director of Programming James is responsible for devising and developing all blue chip and corporate education programs. James is one of the most widely respected figures in digital marketing in APAC, having educated over 15,000 senior business decision makers on how they can use these channels more effectively, including leaders from: United Nations, Air NZ, MYER, McDonalds, NAB, P&G, Tourism Australia, Ralph Lauren, Westfield and various Government departments, to name just a few.
How does the Pricing work?
Become an SMK member for unlimited course access
Join SMK: Digital Excellence and access all online courses as they are released PLUS all Strategy Training Courses, Member Clinics, Technical Labs, Facebook Working Group Member Support and Live-Streams
SMK releases between 25-35 hours of new leading-edge, digital marketing eLearning course content each month, touching on everything from Facebook Marketing, to Google Analytics, Digital Copywriting and much more. Digital Excellence Membership packages start from just $85 +GST /month with plans for individuals and teams available.
Join hundreds of marketers today, from organisations like Sydney Metro, News Corp, Meat & Livestock Australia, Australian Youth Orchestra, Tourism Bendigo, Precision Group, Department of Education (QLD), City of Playford, Working Style (NZ), Timberland (NZ), Asics (NZ).
Access this course only
Get instant access to this online course for 30 days
Get started now!
Who is this course for?
Simply put, this course is for anyone who works with Facebook or is looking to start developing a presence on Facebook: